If you are planning on redecorating or undergoing some renovation of your home then refinishing and refurbishing your existing wood floors can prove to be very prudent. Which is why we say, why replace your damaged wood floor and install new wood flooring when refurbishing your existing real wood floor could be the economical option.
Is your Real Wood floor looking tired and a bit worn in places have started redecorating and found a wood floor under that old carpet which you wish to make good then Essex Wood Floors can offer you the most comprehensive refurbishment service in Essex.
It is well known within the housing market that a quality real wood floor increases the value of any home more than any other flooring surface because of its natural beauty. So if you’re planning to sell your home and you have a Real Wood floor you should consider refurbishment as it will improve the appeal and increase the sale ability of your home.
Our commitment to quality and satisfaction at Essex Wood Floors is that on every wood floor refurbishment we make good any minor imperfections as part of our standard refurbishment service and should there be any major or minor repair then we will offer you the best advice and solution.
When refurbishing your existing real wood floor you have many options be it to stain the wood or not. Essex Wood Floors will help you make the decision with stain charts and sample stains on the floor what ever the colour the price will remain the same be it stain or dye.
Finishing is the final step. Essex Wood Floors always apply three coats of ‘Junkers’ lacquer so that you get maximum protection for your floors.
Another option is to oil the floor as opposed to lacquer for the finished look, this option is more forgiving in busier environments providing its maintained on a regular basis.
We’ll help and advise you with all the options so you make the best possible choices regards finish,Essex Wood Floors will plan the process so there’s as little disruption to your life as possible and work with you to ensure the refurbishment is carried out smoothly.
Refurbishment and Sanding Cost*
- Sand & Lacquer service for existing wood floors which includes making good minor cosmetic imperfections: Price: £43.55m2
- Sand & Oil service for existing wood floors which includes making good minor cosmetic imperfections: Price: £49.55m2
- Sand, Lacquer/Oil & Dye/ Stain service for existing wood floors which includes making good minor cosmetic imperfections and applying dye or stain to match: Price: £53.55m2
- Sand only service for floors where you wish to apply your own finish: Price: £33.43m2
- Repair service for damaged wood floors or where floors need to be sourced to matched, priced on a bespoke basis: Price: POA
- Gap fill service you require gaps between boards to filled with wood, filler or cork: Price: POA
- Sports line service is a commercial service where sports markings/lines eg; Badminton and Basketball: Price: POA
*Prices are based on a minimum area of 15m2 and entails first 15m2 being charged a fixed rate, prices include VAT, all prices are subject to final confirmation upon acceptance of works agreed and a green surcharge
Due the fluctuation in cost of raw materials the cost of materials used for wood floor refurbishment our prices have increased to a bare minimum to ensure we continue to use the best quality branded oils, stains and high performance lacquers
Make an Enquiry
For more information on our Floor Restoration and Sanding Services please fill out the enquiry form below.